For those of us who were single digit numbers in long lines on "launch day" and were disappointed to find out that they had sold out their �tiny� supply of six and then were promised overnight delivery for Saturday and didn�t get it (surprise, surprise, surprise) and have since been promised Monday (today) delivery, let�s see what happens. Lets us know if for today and if received today.
    11-24-08 05:26 AM
    im supposed to get mine delivered today by 3 pm pst...im kind of scared though from all the complaints, im hopin these two extra days they had my phone they fixed it a bit...btw ive been lookin around and i cant find a single app made for the storm yet...im a new bb user and im dam excited bout all the app upgrades and all its fun but there is nothin no theme or anythin...
    11-24-08 06:50 AM
    today is the 24th
    11-24-08 06:52 AM
    I was initially told it would arrive Saturday, then it became Monday. I just got my email from Verizon with the FedEx tracking number this morning. It is set to be delivered by 4:30 on Tuesday the 25th. We shall see...
    11-24-08 06:53 AM
    I ordered through wirefly. Just checked my tracking number on FedEx and it say at sort facility in Grand Rapids which is only an hour away. Just checked again. Now it's at the local FedEx facility 20 minutes away.
    Last edited by jmac1968; 11-24-08 at 07:20 AM.
    11-24-08 07:02 AM
    today is the 24th
    That's what i was going to post, I saw the thread title and did a doubletake.
    11-24-08 07:03 AM
    I was initially told it would arrive Saturday, then it became Monday. I just got my email from Verizon with the FedEx tracking number this morning. It is set to be delivered by 4:30 on Tuesday the 25th. We shall see...
    I'm in the exact same position. When I saw it shipped yesterday I thought it would be here by monday. I guess it's going to take all day today and tomorrow to move what is a 2 hour drive for some reason. I'm supposed to get it 7pm on tuesday now.
    11-24-08 07:04 AM
    I received my fed-ex tracking...the storm is in my city. It is to be delivered by 3:00 pm today.
    11-24-08 07:06 AM
    Mine is to be delivered by 3:00 today as well. It's at a sort facility about an hour and half away (although it probably is already here in town but the tracking hasn't updated yet). I'm crossing my fingers.
    11-24-08 07:12 AM
    Nov 24, 2008 6:11 AM At local FedEx facility LINWOOD, PA

hoping this updates to out for delivery!!!!
    its not supposed to be here until the 25th before 7pm though

but once in a while i get lucky and get packages early.
    11-24-08 07:19 AM
    Fedex tracking shows delivery today by 3 pm
    11-24-08 07:27 AM
    I think I'm in the same boat as you all. Was supposed to receive Saturday, which then turned into Mon-Wed. I just called *611 and they said they STILL don't have a tracking number, but they see I was put in for overnight and I should expect it tomorrow.... Having that tracking # would sure make me feel a lot more confident about it, but we'll see....
    11-24-08 07:28 AM
    Did everybody thats getting theirs today or tomorrow pay for a one day? I order mines at 10am on friday the 21st and still havent received my email confirmation. But I was promised it will ship no later than the 25th.
    11-24-08 07:28 AM
    Did everybody thats getting theirs today or tomorrow pay for a one day? I order mines at 10am on friday the 21st and still havent received my email confirmation. But I was promised it will ship no later than the 25th.
    don't hate me but i didn't get billed for shipping, it might be because of my discount through the school district i work at? i got 2 curves 2 weeks ago, swapping them for the storms, and i was not charged for 2 day shipping (i didn't request specific shipping)
    so i didn't get charged for the curves or the storms to be shipped. they even gave me return shipping labels to send the curves back when the storm gets here.
    11-24-08 07:39 AM
    Mine has been at the dest. sorting facility about 2 hours away for 2 days now. The schedule delivery is today before noon, I'm doubting that it's going make it here today

UPDATE: just arrived at my local facility..wooo!!!
    Last edited by kamilli0n; 11-24-08 at 07:51 AM.
    11-24-08 07:48 AM
    Crazy stuff my still says that my order is processing please check back again tomorrow....don't know what that means but I am going to call soon. Ordered my at 5:15am Friday.....
    11-24-08 07:48 AM
    got a shipment notice yesterday and FedEx has my order. Now it is up to them to get it to my house. Lucky my wife is home this week and can sign for it.

I consider myself lucky though. On Friday morning Verizon store wanted me to wait in line for hours for them to order it. I walked out of the store and called VZW direct. After 18mins they had my order completed and confirmed. I feel sorry for the people that waited at the store for no apparent reason.
    11-24-08 07:53 AM
    Nov 24, 2008 7:50 AM
    On FedEx vehicle for delivery
    PORTAGE, MI

7:47 AM
    At local FedEx facility
    PORTAGE, MI

5:11 AM
    At dest sort facility
    GRAND RAPIDS, MI
    11-24-08 08:05 AM
    ordered mine on Friday at 9am through corporate store, didn't receive shipping info/tracking number from Fedex till late last night. It says it will be delivered by Tuesday 3pm. Overnight shipping huh... good job Verizon....
    11-24-08 08:09 AM
    I heard that FedEx is celebrating today, so all deliveries will be postponed till NEXT Monday since the drivers will be too weak to work for a couple days, after the feats of strength, then Thanksgiving..
    Last edited by fonebrkr; 11-24-08 at 08:26 AM.
    11-24-08 08:10 AM
    woops, you're right, today is the 24th, not 25th, my err

today is the 24th
    11-24-08 03:04 PM
    Whoa Nilly - I received it today at 2:50 PM. I hope the wait was worth it but I don't think any cell is worth the aggravation but now that's it's over for me, I can move on.

Use the yellow sheet that came in the packing box and follow the directions to activate it yourself rather than running up to a VZW Store and having them do it. It's easy enough, mine is all activated and my emails are all set andI'll just let it sit there and get a good charge before diving into it.

Good Luck to the rest of you.

For those of us who were single digit numbers in long lines on "launch day" and were disappointed to find out that they had sold out their �tiny� supply of six and then were promised overnight delivery for Saturday and didn�t get it (surprise, surprise, surprise) and have since been promised Monday (today) delivery, let�s see what happens. Lets us know if for today and if received today.
    11-24-08 03:08 PM
    Supposed to get it by 10:30 am on the 25th. I live in Boston and last update said it was in West Chester, PA, Sunday 1:03pm. It doesn't take 24 hours to get from PA to Boston. What is going on?
    11-24-08 03:09 PM
    Mine is arriving Tuesday 10:30am according to VZ CS person I talked to. I ordered through the VZ store on Friday at 10am.
    11-24-08 03:14 PM
    Got mine this morning about 11 am

So far so good!
    11-24-08 03:20 PM
124 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD