Hoping someone can help me out here. My son and I both have Storm 9530 through Verizon. I have pretty much kept up on updated software and leaks etc...- This forum has always been a great source for me.

Here is the issue- I updated to FULL version of 5.0..230- No problems at all- love it. No access to Appworld but I can live without that.

My sons phone however will not receive MMS files- He can send them no problem bout not recieve. If i have my delivery notification on and send him one it never shows it as delievered to his handset.

I had him try deleting the MMS Client and MMS Transport files in Service Book- then rebooting - even *228 - Problem still exists. He is ok with it for now but that kind of thing just bugs me. LOL

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    10-10-09 01:47 PM
    Just tried it and I also have that problem running .230 , I can send but can't recieve from ( my wifes curve also on verizon)
    10-10-09 01:49 PM
    Mine works fine though. Same phone etc.. The only thing I can think of is he took a pre- .148 official release leap to .230
    10-10-09 02:00 PM
    Do you have a ported number from a different carrier?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 02:13 PM
    Not sure what that means. Sorry? They are just regular Verizon accounts..
    10-10-09 02:24 PM
    Just a suggestion. Check Options - Advanced Options - Browser Push. Make sure everything is enabled. If Browser Push is turned off, you can't receive MMS.

I learned this from experience. Even got a new Storm from VZW. But it was just a setting.
    10-10-09 03:01 PM
    Thank you so very much- Changed Browser Push and ALL GOOD. This forum is great . Thank you once again
    10-10-09 03:26 PM
    Ok if someone can help me. I have this same problem.

I followed that sticky guide. And everything works fine.

I can even send MMS and people recieve them. I just get
    them sent to me and can not recieve. I did the Browser Push
    and Allowed everything on that and the MMS Options and still
    nothing.

I have an unlocked Storm on ATT with data and am running

This is super annoying and I just want to recieve my MMS's.
    I could use some serious help!
    10-11-09 01:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD