im new to blackberry's, and i just bought a new storm, but i noticed i cant send MMS messages, but i heard that there would be an upgrade or something released soon, or it might already be available, so that i can send mms messages? if so, how can i get this update?
    help please.
    01-01-09 08:53 PM
    It's Telus that does not allow MMS, nothing to do with the phone.. you are out of luck unless Telus changes.
    01-01-09 08:58 PM
    i thought they were coming out with some sort of update that would allow it for the storm, or something? any info about this??
    01-01-09 08:59 PM
    anyone know??
    01-02-09 10:05 PM
    ya I am with Bell and also have the same problem does anyone know?
    01-02-09 10:38 PM
    No MMS coming for Telus.
    01-03-09 10:34 AM
    can anyone post a link or tell me the reason why telus wont allow picture messaging? isnt that kind of bs?
    01-03-09 10:50 PM
    Telus does not allow MMS on their smartphones, period. If you have one of the Spark plans on a PCS phone, then MMS is allowed.

If you want the "why", you're gonna have to hunt down someone deep in the bowels of Telus to tell you why.
    01-03-09 11:13 PM
    Telus does not allow MMS on their smartphones, period. If you have one of the Spark plans on a PCS phone, then MMS is allowed.

If you want the "why", you're gonna have to hunt down someone deep in the bowels of Telus to tell you why.

Im going to find out why and post back
    01-04-09 09:16 AM
    Hmm weird my other line with my curve have mms and works fine and my line with the storm doesn't have mms.

Both are on bell and same account.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 10:17 AM
    I found it a bit of an annoying surprise when part of my lovely expensive plan directly said "unlimited text/picture/video messaging" and it turns out there is actually NO picture or video messaging. I'm curious how they pulled that one off.
    01-24-09 02:56 PM
    I have the exact same deal, absolute BS how they woo us with unlimited messaging, and dont even offer it. Im pissed, I kind of want to call up and complain, but Telus customer service is hands down one of the best out there and theyve helped me so much, i wouldnt want to ruin anything for the future on my account.
    01-26-09 08:27 PM
    I found it a bit of an annoying surprise when part of my lovely expensive plan directly said "unlimited text/picture/video messaging" and it turns out there is actually NO picture or video messaging. I'm curious how they pulled that one off.
    BIG +1 there
    03-24-09 04:33 PM
    Telus now supports MMS!!!!! From what I can tell its just the BB Bold 9700 on the new network. FINALLY
    11-18-09 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD