hi,
    im on the telus network and i have no feature to send an mms mesage. i cant even send pictures unles i do it through email.

i cant recieve them directly to my phone..when my friend tries to send me a picture, i get a text telling me to go to telusmobility.com/snap. this is where i can view the picture on the computer. that really does **** me off .. so is there any way i can send or recieve them directly?

Thanks,

Bobby
    09-27-09 12:28 PM
    i would approach your carrier to make sure they support MMS, and if so you have a plan to do so
    09-27-09 07:19 PM
    As far as sending mms, have you tried going into your pics and sending them from there? If you highlight the one you want to send, press the bb key and it should bring up a send option. Other than that I don't know what else you could try. You may be able to find a thread on here somewhere that could help.
    09-27-09 08:29 PM
    It sounds like your carrier doesnt support it. Sprint was like this for the longest time but they finally upgraded and are able to send and recieve MMS. I am almost positive it is your carrier, which there is nothing you can do except email them and ask when it will be available
    09-27-09 09:17 PM
    does the storm support MMS for At&t?
    09-27-09 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD