Does anyone know how I could send MMS instead of SMS on the storm? I am with Telus and my Moto Q was able to split messages but on the storm I can't seem to figure out how to make it do this it just caps at the max for one txt message.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
    02-03-09 08:56 AM
    Go to SMS and MMS on the home screen, click the Compose button, and then hit MMS?
    02-03-09 09:12 AM
    Go to SMS and MMS on the home screen, click the Compose button, and then hit MMS?
    I only have an option for SMS and it keeps caping, it won't split messages into multiples it just stops at the end of one message... Really annoying... I have to find a way to fix this... On my Moto Q I would just send txt's as long as I wanted it and would break it into multiple messages by itself now all of a sudden with the storm it won't do it...
    02-03-09 09:22 AM
    Does Telus support MMS?
    02-03-09 09:25 AM
    I was talking with a support guy at Telus rying to figure out why my pic messages aren't working...long and short of it is..Telus doesnt support MMS according to him. VERY annoying!
    02-03-09 09:25 AM
    I was talking with a support guy at Telus rying to figure out why my pic messages aren't working...long and short of it is..Telus doesnt support MMS according to him. VERY annoying!
    That guy at telus doesn't know what he is talking about I think... My Moto Q supported it a few days ago when I got my storm... Find it funny that a crappy Moto Q could do it but the storm can't... I saw a thread on how to make it work for Verizon... But not sure if it applies to telus and don't wanna risk messing my phone up...
    02-03-09 09:31 AM
    Verizon has MMS on the storm. There is no need to crack it for verizon. It just works. Try resending your registry and see if that helps.
    02-03-09 10:00 AM
    Verizon has MMS on the storm. There is no need to crack it for verizon. It just works. Try resending your registry and see if that helps.
    Not sure how to resend my registry... Is there a thread on how to do this with Telus?
    02-03-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD