Lately when I send a picture message the picturer will come up sideways when I add it to the message. Is there a way to fix this so it will be sent in the correct rotation?
    03-31-09 09:56 PM
    When you take the picture make sure you take it in landscape mode with the headphone jack pointing up. The toggle switch will be the zoom function for the picture and the other button will be the actual trigger to take the picture...When you send a picture after taking it like that it will come out properly facing up...You can also click on the screen to take the picture where there is a little camera which works good and also by sliding your finger up and down on the screen you can also zoom in and out but in order for the picture to be sent and have it sent not upside down or what ever it has to be with the headphone jack facing up in landscape mode. Not sure if this has been fixed yet in later OS leaks or if it will be addressed in the official OS release but it works like this for now... good luck
    03-31-09 10:00 PM
    When you take the picture make sure you take it in landscape mode with the headphone jack pointing up. The toggle switch will be the zoom function for the picture and the other button will be the actual trigger to take the picture...When you send a picture after taking it like that it will come out properly facing up...You can also click on the screen to take the picture where there is a little camera which works good and also by sliding your finger up and down on the screen you can also zoom in and out but in order for the picture to be sent and have it sent not upside down or what ever it has to be with the headphone jack facing up in landscape mode. Not sure if this has been fixed yet in later OS leaks or if it will be addressed in the official OS release but it works like this for now... good luck
    i'm running .113 and yes that bug has been fixed
    03-31-09 10:18 PM
    so there isnt anything I can do with the pictures I have already taken in portrait mode?
    03-31-09 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD