never mind, apperently this subject has been beat to death
    Last edited by Padudeman; 03-11-09 at 08:22 PM.
    03-11-09 08:18 PM
    what software are you running?
    some softwares have that problem... this is a known problem..
    pictures that were not taken by the storm have problems sending ...
    try sending a picture that was taken by the storm... you shouldnt have a problem...
    03-11-09 08:24 PM
    never mind, apperently this subject has been beat to death
    Yes but here's the fix anyway.....(copied cuz i dont feel like typing, lol)

The mms.cod file has been bad in every build since .86. There is an easy fix though.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This should fix it. Taken from another post

Its actually very simple.
    Download Crackutil if you dont have it
    CrackUtil

Download .86 MMS COD file
    http://hovercrew.net/berry86/net_rim_bb_mms.cod

MAKE SURE YOU USE DM AND BACKUP ALL INFO FIRST!!! Close DM when finished. Open Crackutil, pick file manipulation tab. Select Retrieve File Listing Button. Scroll through list till you see "net_rim_bb_mms". Select file, then use Remove File From Device button. My phone then rebooted, a couple of errors will show on phone, dont worry about them. Once up and running again, I selected Load File to Device, then selected the .86mms cod that you downloaded. I had to put that file into the Crackutil directory before it would load it (Win XP is here C:\Program Files\CrackUtil). I created a new folder in their for original .1xx (whatever OS u have now) MMS Cod file, that way it was backed up just in case. Once all that was done, it rebooted again.
    03-11-09 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD