I am running the .151 hybrid and as soon as I try to send an MMS, it doesnt even attempt to send, it just has a red X. I have searched the forums and internet and found this: How To Fix MMS Forwarding Problems on Builds .86 through .132 - BlackberryOS.com

only problem is i can't find the mms.cod , i managed to get crackutil but no the mms.cod. any other ways to fix this? or does anyone have the mms.cod?

thanks
    08-18-09 11:25 PM
    Just run the straight .151 OS, I'm having no issues with sending MMS messages.
    08-18-09 11:35 PM
    what do you mean run the .151 OS?
    08-19-09 08:29 AM
    I am having a similar problem.
    I am currently running Lyricidal's 6v7 hybrid.
    I can send photos just fine, but having issues when I try to attach an audio file (.mp3).
    When I attach the audio file and send, it will show as sent on my phone, and it will even show that it was delivered and opened.
    But the other person cannot open/listen to the file.

Anyone else having this similar problem?
    Anyone with a fix ?

Thanks in advance!
    08-19-09 08:46 AM
    I am having a similar problem.
    I am currently running Lyricidal's 6v7 hybrid.
    I can send photos just fine, but having issues when I try to attach an audio file (.mp3).
    When I attach the audio file and send, it will show as sent on my phone, and it will even show that it was delivered and opened.
    But the other person cannot open/listen to the file.

Anyone else having this similar problem?
    Anyone with a fix ?

Thanks in advance!
    yep thats my exact problem, have the same OS and everything you have. can anyone help??
    08-19-09 03:37 PM
    don't use hybrids....lesson learned!
    08-19-09 04:35 PM
    As in straight .151 I mean NOT a hybrid, just the straight OS, no kinks no perks, just the original .151 OS like patches said.
    08-19-09 06:28 PM
    I am running straight 151, and I am having that problem.
    09-23-09 11:36 PM
    On .151 you have the problem with streaming radio (Pandora, Slacker "timing out") and MMS not being sent at times. The fix for both of these is a battery pull. Unfortunately after you pull the battery, the MMS will be sent but later on the same thing will happen with a future MMS (which will need a battery pull as well to fix)
    09-24-09 02:38 AM
    I had the same problem when I was running any of the .151 hybrids. As soon as I upgraded to 7v1 by Ly all was well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 03:29 AM
    upgraded from .148 to .151, and MMS worked just fine. Then went and upgraded to .167, and MMS again work fine. recently just down graded back to .151, and now I am experiencing the same MMS issues as reported earlier in this thread. haven't found the culprit yet but still messing around with what is causing this.
    09-24-09 11:16 AM
    Here is the quick fix that worked for me.

Click
    > Options
    > MMS
    > Multimedia reception > set to 'Home Only'
    > Automatic Retrieval > set to 'Home Only'

Then perform a reboot.

Repeat steps above, except to now set
    > Multimedia reception > set to 'Always'
    > Automatic Retrieval > set to 'Always'

Then perform a reboot.

MMS Receiving / Sending working like a champ !
    09-24-09 11:30 AM
    upgrading the OS solve the same problem for me last time.
    09-24-09 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD