Here is my problem. I have a BB 9530 storm which is working on the T-Mobile network OS v5.0.0.328 it worked perfectly fine for about a year every feature. about a month ago i stop recieving mms picture messages. it stoped recieving when i had OS 4.7 went to 5.0 and nothing. i can send but not recieve. i have tried to re upload the service books that are for tmo, did not solve it. spent an hour and a half on the phone with BB tech support. they had me pull the battery and sim card, re register the HRT, send two pic messages to myself to register the phone, nothing worked there were about 5 techs trying to figure it out and nothing anyody know of any possible solutions?
    02-03-10 01:48 PM
    bump.

tried the crackutil approach and still nothing same problem. anybody have any idea what could be causeing this? and how to fix it?
    02-08-10 09:25 AM
    I had an issue on Verizon like that on my old phone. Turned out to be the network. Whatever it was it was corrected and I never heard what it was. It may not be your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 09:30 AM
    i spent like an hour and a half with tmobile and the bb techs they checked for network outages in my area and that was not it.
    02-08-10 09:57 AM
    have you checked for possible problems on your sim card? Try putting it in a different phone and see if the problem persists.
    02-08-10 10:08 AM
    i have not tried that i can try that and see what happens but there was a problem i shouldnt be able to send pic messages right but i can send them...
    02-08-10 10:39 AM
    Yeah when it happened to me Verizon techs reset stuff and had me do stuff with my phone. Then they told me I had to have my phone reflashed with updated software. I gave up for awhile and a week later it worked fine and never had a problem since. Not saying yours is the same but don't rely on the phone techs as being right all the time. Hope you figure it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 11:13 AM
    im going to go to tmobile and see if they have anything to say they probably wont help much but its worth a try
    02-08-10 11:37 AM
    as i thought they didnt do anything just scrolled through the options then said i dont know lol great service

its getting frustrating that it cant be fixed what could cause this if you find the cause you can check those causes for the solution. almost ready to get my old curve out
    02-08-10 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD