I've been working on this storm for a little while now. I followed the directions in the sticky, still a no go on the MMS. I have voice, text and the browser working on T-Mobile. Anyone have any tips I could use to get this working? Thanks for any help!
    03-13-10 08:18 PM
    anyone have any ideas?
    03-14-10 06:16 PM
    take a picture with your phone and MMS it to yourself. Sometimes you have to do that with MMS to reset your phone so it will accept pics, etc. from others.
    03-14-10 10:04 PM
    I did that a few times and no go, thanks, but any other ideas?
    03-15-10 12:46 PM
    You might give Tmobile a call. I've had to do that with my kids' phones to get them working on the MMS. Sometimes they have to reset something on your line.
    03-15-10 04:32 PM
    You might give Tmobile a call. I've had to do that with my kids' phones to get them working on the MMS. Sometimes they have to reset something on your line.
    lol funny enough, that's what I tried to do prior to your first post. They were the ones that told me to send an MMS to myself a few times to get it to work. They say that there's nothing wrong with the plan the phone's on and by all things on their end it should work, but that since it's not an official T-Mobile phone all features are not fully supported or guaranteed to work
    03-16-10 09:04 PM
    the only other thing I can think of is, how old is your sim card? You might think of replacing it - call Tmobile and they should authorize you to get a free one at a store.

Good luck.
    03-18-10 12:00 AM
    I'll check on doing that, thanks for your help!
    03-18-10 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD