Had an issue with my storm so they gave me a new one with the new 148 upgrade on it. I do not have a Call Log Icon on my desktop and can't figure how to get it. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
    Jeff
    06-07-09 03:58 PM
    It doesn't exist anymore. The only way to get to it now is the phone icon or the green talk key.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 04:07 PM
    Search, this had been discussed many times . You can set it so that you're initial screen is the Call Log.

06-07-09 04:13 PM
    Was this knocked out on the new software uograde?

What do you mean green talk key? I know that if you hit the key twice the last number comes up and if you hold it down the contact list comes up but I know nothing about the send ket giving the call log.
    06-07-09 04:16 PM

What do you mean green talk key? I know that if you hit the key twice the last number comes up and if you hold it down the contact list comes up but I know nothing about the send ket giving the call log.
    Yes, latest couple OS's (including leaked), this feature is gone. You can set it so the initial view when you press the "green"/phone button, the Call Log will be displayed first. Once again..search , this has been discussed several times now.

06-07-09 04:28 PM

Press the green talk key once and it brings up the call screen. The call log icon is in the middle of the top part of the screen.

06-07-09 05:52 PM
    i always used to hide my call log and contacts icons anyway. personally i found it easier to have them all in the same place, in the phone icon, and it helped keep the main screen cleaner. i just prefer to have as few icons on my screen as possible, but thats just me.
    06-07-09 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD