hey so i noticed that even after shrinking my OS with lyridicals shrink-a-os, i still had the default sample song and gif files - so i simply went to media, explore, sample folder, and deleted it

now i noticed that when i make a new folder, i am not given the option of choosing a folder image (besides the blank one) - if i did accidentally clear out the folder icon options, how can i get them back? what OS file do i need to put back on?

OS is OOAK PC's v5.91

thanks
    07-02-09 03:20 PM
    anyone????
    07-02-09 03:50 PM
    bump, as i just started organizing stuff into folders and i would really like them not to all look the same
    07-02-09 05:44 PM
    I have never found an application that allows you to change to folder image. I'll keep an eye out for you.
    07-02-09 08:58 PM
    well i dont need an application to do that

the storm comes with like 20 or so different options for folder images, but when i deleted my sample folder, it seems that all the folder options were erased as well

is there any way to restore this without keeping all the samples (music, images, videos, etc.)

basically, is there any java file i can put back on my phone via crackutil to restore the folder options?

thanks
    07-04-09 11:50 AM
    well i dont need an application to do that

the storm comes with like 20 or so different options for folder images, but when i deleted my sample folder, it seems that all the folder options were erased as well

is there any way to restore this without keeping all the samples (music, images, videos, etc.)

basically, is there any java file i can put back on my phone via crackutil to restore the folder options?

thanks
    Use Shrink-A-OS to put back in your sample folder. Then use BBFileScout, an app you install in the phone itself, to delete whatever sample files you don't want.
    07-04-09 11:58 AM
    Yeah, the folder icons are in the sample folder, so deleting the samples folder would definitely cause this problem.

Hopefully a good reminder to people to actually check what's in a folder before you delete it. ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 12:04 PM
    Use Shrink-A-OS to put back in your sample folder. Then use BBFileScout, an app you install in the phone itself, to delete whatever sample files you don't want.
    there is no sample folder option in shrink-a-os, just like default themes and wallpapers

anyone know the java file?
    07-04-09 12:10 PM
    there is no sample folder option in shrink-a-os, just like default themes and wallpapers

anyone know the java file?
    So, do a reinstall, and you can upgrade to 5.92 while you're at it. Then use bbfilescout to get rid of the stuff you don't want.
    07-04-09 12:25 PM
    So, do a reinstall, and you can upgrade to 5.92 while you're at it. Then use bbfilescout to get rid of the stuff you don't want.
    yup just did that, thanks
    07-04-09 12:45 PM
    phone just booted up after i updated the OS, and the sample stuff was NOT put back, ughh

maybe i shouldnt remove ANY of the defaults when i load the OS and just manually do it with BBFileScout?
    07-04-09 12:51 PM
    phone just booted up after i updated the OS, and the sample stuff was NOT put back, ughh

maybe i shouldnt remove ANY of the defaults when i load the OS and just manually do it with BBFileScout?
    That's what I had in mind.
    07-04-09 12:56 PM

just tried that, it worked

thanks guys
    07-04-09 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD