Hey to all..i've got a big problem..after upgrading my storm to official Vodafone 5.0.451 I LOST BB MAPS,and all the programs like memo,task,pdf..i tried several times to download directly from bb maps through ota link and desktop and nothing..when i was connecting with bb browser it said error and when i tried with pc it went till the connect your device it recognized and when i pushed install nothing..error..i don't know i think it's the problem with OS..looked if someone had a simillar problem but didnt find anything..what to do?oh yes and my bb messanger has gone also,but browser icon stayed and i connect with any problems with my browser..and another thing voice dialing doesnt work it says connecting with contacts and then stops and my bluetootg connectin with Sony erricson also doesnt work..it recognizes i setup my connection but when i trie to transfer starts and then stops..all those issues after upgrading my OS..

regards
    02-25-10 04:52 PM
    anyone??...
    02-26-10 05:46 AM
    Its a fairly easy fix. Plug your BB back in to the DM, go through the upgrade process the same as before, but this time when you reach the screen that has the options on the right side, click on the top options button and it will list out all of the apps on your phone that you want to install etc. Just check the ones that you want, this will include languages, extra terms and words etc. Then tell it to install. It will run through the same process as the OS upgrade, although likely faster, and will put the apps back on your phone.

I apologize, can't remember what the label is on the options button you push as I don't have DM in front of me.
    02-26-10 06:11 AM
    Its a fairly easy fix. Plug your BB back in to the DM, go through the upgrade process the same as before, but this time when you reach the screen that has the options on the right side, click on the top options button and it will list out all of the apps on your phone that you want to install etc. Just check the ones that you want, this will include languages, extra terms and words etc. Then tell it to install. It will run through the same process as the OS upgrade, although likely faster, and will put the apps back on your phone.

I apologize, can't remember what the label is on the options button you push as I don't have DM in front of me.
    i tried that...there is nothing appearing...it doesn't recognize earlier OS..SO many blackberry users and no luck..
    02-26-10 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD