Got the phone 2 weeks ago. 1st day some jackass cracks the screen; mind you this phone was perfect from the flaws everyone was talking about and I knew right then and there I was absolutely fcked from there.

I call Asurion, they send my replacement. Screen wasn't clicking anywhere near it should so I was on the phone with them for over an hour and they kept saying "ITS A NEW PHONE THERES NO WAY IT HAS AN ISSUE", so while on the phone I pulled it during an update and killed it, and made some excuse to the rep so they sent me another phone. Remember this is the third phone I've gotten.

So I get this one crossing my fingers this would come perfect like my first one (and my sister's...her's is beyond perfect.). Worse than the second one, and I already sent the other one out. VZW refuses to listen to me since this phone is from Asurion and Asurion is as ******** as anything. I've been playing around with the Torx 6 trick the past 5 days and the credit card I've been pulling it in and out.

When my sister got her phone I was so raged that her's clicked amazingly, it's pissing me off because I doubt I can exchange it a fourth time.

Anyone have any idea that I can exchange this? (besides breaking it and getting another one from Asurion)
    12-16-08 06:11 PM
    It's Verizon, of course there's absolutely nothing wrong. You're at fault, seems to be the normal tone from them.
    12-16-08 06:38 PM
    Scream at verizon
    Just don't give up
    Say you payed your money, and this is just not fair.
    That bull**** bro, i feel you on this.. I just would not stop complaining
    Im telling you just give a rep on 611 little anger and you'll get what you need.
    12-16-08 06:38 PM
    Scream at verizon
    Just don't give up
    Say you payed your money, and this is just not fair.
    That bull**** bro, i feel you on this.. I just would not stop complaining
    Im telling you just give a rep on 611 little anger and you'll get what you need.
    I guess I'll give that a go. I'll call them first thing tomorrow. I just hope it isn't too late. I've had this one for like 5-6 days now.
    12-16-08 06:44 PM
    demand a brand new phone, in case u havent noticed , asurion phone suck balls and verizon knows this....always try to exchange it in storie before calling insurance, thats what ive alweays done,..theres a one year warrenty on the phone, bring it to the store, throw the guy 20 bucks and tell him to take care of u,.. works for me all the time
    12-16-08 07:02 PM
    Wow, you are not a lucky person when it comes to electronics. Might I suggest a string and two cans?
    And please promise me that if I ever start a company that builds phones, you will not buy one.
    12-16-08 07:05 PM
    it might just be easier to fix theproblem yourself. If the clicking is not working, just go here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/scr...method-109036/
    Last edited by nj2tx123; 12-16-08 at 09:41 PM.
    12-16-08 07:20 PM
    it might just be easier to fix theproblem yourself. If the clicking is not working, just go here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/scr...method-109036/
    In my post I said I've tried the "Torx 6 trick".

I'm calling VZW tomorrow and demanding a new phone. This is bull.
    12-16-08 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD