Coming from a dumb phone, only thing i miss is the Music Recognition, or vcast id song. Is their anything like that for the BB? Or is it something might be available with time?
    12-16-08 12:26 PM
    VZW currently has song ID on "dumb/non-PDA" phones. But I feel that with the launch of the app store in '09 we should see this app come out for the storm. VZW wants us to use their vcast service so I don't see why they wouldn't give us this app.

For those of you that have never used this app before. Song ID lets you listen to the song, it ID's it for you, but the best part is that it gives you then an option to buy the full song directly over the air. It also gives you the option to download the Ringtone & RingBACK tone of the song as well.
    12-16-08 12:30 PM
    VZW currently has song ID on "dumb/non-PDA" phones. But I feel that with the launch of the app store in '09 we should see this app come out for the storm. VZW wants us to use their vcast service so I don't see why they wouldn't give us this app.

For those of you that have never used this app before. Song ID lets you listen to the song, it ID's it for you, but the best part is that it gives you then an option to buy the full song directly over the air. It also gives you the option to download the Ringtone & RingBACK tone of the song as well.
    Yeah i miss that app. Really handy at clubs or something that comes on over the radio.
    12-16-08 12:46 PM
    Yeah i miss that app. Really handy at clubs or something that comes on over the radio.
    im sort of young, but I love 80's music and listen to it on the radio a lot while driving, so I used to use it a lot when I had a chocolate so that I could know who sang the songs I like and later download them through limewire.
    12-16-08 12:49 PM
    I so want this app. It was awesome to hear a song at a bar or club and find out who sings it and then download that when I get home. I miss it.
    01-02-09 01:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD