Hey guys, got a quick question for ya.

I got an extended battery for my S1 which came with this very cheap plastic door (cover) that has now broken to the point where it falls off the phone when you pick it up off of the table. Do any of you know where I could find a metal cover, like the one that came with the phone (for normal battery) that will fit with the extended battery?

I would think this would be a simple find, but nothing on e-bay as far as I can tell and I really don't know where else to look.

Thanks in adavance.

-Ryme
    11-16-09 10:08 PM
    I don't think anyone makes them. I could be wrong, but a lot of people have complained about the seidio extended cover in the past. The only resolution to the problem Ive seen is to send it back to the company. They should replace it for you.
    11-16-09 10:25 PM
    Yeah, when I got it I knew it wouldn't hold up for very long but it has only been a few months. I'm also very easy on my phone, no throwing or anything like that so I would have expected it to last much longer.

Hey, maybe I could make my millions by bringing out the first metal extended battery door cover.

Guess I'm headed over to e-bay to see if I can get just the door.
    11-16-09 10:37 PM

Hey, maybe I could make my millions by bringing out the first metal extended battery door cover.

Guess I'm headed over to e-bay to see if I can get just the door.
    You should seriously consider that lol, i would totally buy it
    11-17-09 04:00 AM
    is there an extended battery that fits under the factory door? Obviously it wouldn't add too much battery life...
    11-17-09 06:57 AM
    Check out cnn.cn haven't looked but they have a lot of phone parts.
    11-17-09 08:30 AM
    the shop here at crackberry has both 1600mAh and 2600mAh (OEM is 1400mAh) batteries...the 1600mAh fits behind the factory metal door...
    11-17-09 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD