should the messages icon issue have an asterisk on it whenin portrait mode if there are no new message in inbox? i thought the asterisk only showed up when there were new messages in inbox or am i wrong? if it isnt supposed to be there then this is another issue ive found.
    12-01-08 10:48 AM
    You are correct, asterisk should only appear for new messages and should disappear after viewing inbox (not message).
    12-01-08 04:52 PM
    should the messages icon issue have an asterisk on it whenin portrait mode if there are no new message in inbox? i thought the asterisk only showed up when there were new messages in inbox or am i wrong? if it isnt supposed to be there then this is another issue ive found.
    This had become a problem since I upgraded yesterday. Very annoying. It went away after I deleted all my installed aps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 05:17 PM
    small issue with the leak but when compared to everything thats fixed, its small beans...just bare through it til the next update
    12-01-08 05:22 PM
    I don't have this problem. However, I was having a problem before the upgrade, it wasn't showing the asterisk when I received a new message, but now after the upgrade it seems to be working fine so far.
    12-01-08 05:26 PM
    it may have something to do with your call logs. If you go to call log, phone options, call logging, then set to none.
    12-01-08 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD