I am a newbie to BB, but I have a question. it seems like everything goes to the message folder, I have a gmail folder right next to it. anyone of keeping my gmail seperate from my message folder where my corprate goes.

also missed calls, bb messenger goes to that folder, (kinda like that, kinda not, still undecided) I am just use to everything seperated out. is that possible to seperate it out?
    12-04-08 07:48 AM
    Correct - that's the purpose of the message folder. It lists all messages (voice, email, etc) received by the phone. As a former Treo user, it took me a while to get used to it but now I see the value.

It is still separated out in the individual folders for each account except from what I can tell my BES emails so I think the answer is no.
    12-04-08 07:49 AM
    I am a newbie to BB, but I have a question. it seems like everything goes to the message folder, I have a gmail folder right next to it. anyone of keeping my gmail seperate from my message folder where my corprate goes.

also missed calls, bb messenger goes to that folder, (kinda like that, kinda not, still undecided) I am just use to everything seperated out. is that possible to seperate it out?
    Can't help with the BIS/BES seperation but I can tell you that if you want to nix having missed calls show you open your phone with the call button. Hit BB button to bring up menu and go to options. Select "Call Logging" and pick an option to have all calls show in message folder, missed only, or none.

Good luck on the other question... sounds like a doozy if its possible.
    12-04-08 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD