I have my storm set up with the email and messenger and facebook with my sms in one folder. This makes it easy to access them for me. This moring i tried to check my messages and teh icon is gone. I would like to get this icon back if you have any idea of how to get it back I would appreciate the help. I thought i had seen a post about this once but i'm unable to find it know. Thanks in advance for any help.
    09-04-09 10:55 AM
    try pressing the BB button to bring up the menu and press show all, that should work unless its another problem
    09-04-09 12:20 PM
    You need to be a little more clear on your issue... Did your entire message icon go away or did it separate into SMS and Email inboxes? If that is the case, go to your messages and hit the BBbutton then go to options and choose the option that combines your sms and emails.
    If that's not the case and your icon is just gone, then do what was mentioned above and do the show all option and see if you have accidentally hidden it.
    09-04-09 12:50 PM
    This may sound stupid but you may have moved the icon by accident too, may want to take a look into like downloads,apps,games, setup, not often but sometimes if im in my car the magnet in my case will separate from the storm and it starts being magical with my buttons, just a thought.
    09-04-09 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD