I have a Motorola S9 headset. When I first got it, I would hear message alerts through it when paired to my phone. I just upgraded the OS and now the alerts play through the phone's speaker rather than in the headset.

I tried deleting the device in the Bluetooth settings, but it didn't change anything. I'm running .141. Anyone else having this issue?
    05-14-09 10:26 PM
    I have a Motorola S9 headset. When I first got it, I would hear message alerts through it when paired to my phone. I just upgraded the OS and now the alerts play through the phone's speaker rather than in the headset.

I tried deleting the device in the Bluetooth settings, but it didn't change anything. I'm running .141. Anyone else having this issue?
    i have this issue too...wondering how to get my alerts to play through my headset also...anyone w/ more info on how to do this....it's worked a couple of times, i don't know why......it was working, then i got a call and alerts stopped routing through the headset....thx for any info.
    06-22-09 02:30 PM
    I don't know the answer, but I will say that I'm getting alerts on my S9's with the .148 OS, FWIW.
    06-22-09 02:50 PM
    When I'm listening to music over bluetooth and comes an alert the music pauses the alert plays through the phone's speaker and then resumes the music playback. Very annoying. Never had this issue with my prior phone (Bold).
    06-23-09 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD