I just post random stuff i found out myself. Here was one problem that bugged me for 2 days.

Everytime i press the Menu button, instead of the menu options will show up, its the Switch Application Buttons that is showin up. Some said, when you press it quicker the menu will show up and when you press it longer the Switch Application will show up. That is true but actually you can control it!

Go to: Options > Screen/Keyboard > Key Rate

You can set it to normal (which is normal)
    Fast = when you click it for 1.5 secs the switch application will show up instead of the menu button. just put it back to normal.

*Coz some said in the forum to put it to fast without the explanation why. It bugged me for 2 days! lol

Hope i made sense. TY
    05-04-09 08:49 PM
    good info, a lot of people are complaining that .141 the "fast" is "TOO fast"...
    05-04-09 08:53 PM
    Actually the normal key rate for the application menu not to pop-up is Medium Slow.

Somehow, on normal, it still shows up.

Patches152 is right, its very fast for the OS .141 platform .174
    05-05-09 02:07 PM
    this is also true for the return button when browsing. when you hit it would close the browser but adjusting the key rate would fix this.
    05-05-09 05:40 PM
    this is also true for the return button when browsing. when you hit it would close the browser but adjusting the key rate would fix this.
    That was happening to me, very very very irritating All better with the change of a setting though.
    05-05-09 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD