I do not get why, but since yesterday my blackberry has been having horrible memory leaks in my storm, it drops fast and I do not know what to do I installed, uninstalled a lot of programs and I have not figured out what is causing it.

Storm 9500 os 4.7.0.151
    StormSlider
    WheatherBerry
    Viigo (not running in background)
    QuickLaunch
    CB App Store
    Mobile Checkbook

And that is

If someone knows a program or can help me with this please help.

Thanks

It goes from 28 to 12 in just 3 hours!!
    08-16-09 09:31 AM
    my guess would be viigo or your weather app
    08-16-09 10:09 AM
    08-16-09 11:12 AM
    Storm 9500 os 4.7.0.151
    StormSlider
    WheatherBerry
    Viigo (not running in background)
    QuickLaunch
    CB App Store
    Mobile Checkbook
    Are you running any themes?
    08-16-09 11:30 AM
    Some apps that leak memory behave perfectly fine on other identical devices.

Really, the only way to figure it out is to delete ALL of your apps and wait 24 hours to ensure the memory leak was resolved, then add them one at a time, once a day, monitoring your memory frequently.

Either you'll discover the culprit of fix your problem. Win win.
    08-16-09 01:15 PM
    Some apps that leak memory behave perfectly fine on other identical devices.

Really, the only way to figure it out is to delete ALL of your apps and wait 24 hours to ensure the memory leak was resolved, then add them one at a time, once a day, monitoring your memory frequently.

Either you'll discover the culprit of fix your problem. Win win.
    ha ive had to do this a bunch of times only i do it faster. i load a app every 2 or 3 hours. otherwise it would take me a few months to load everything back on
    08-16-09 01:17 PM
    Get OUT of the habit of looking for memory leaks. It's an obsession that will ruin your fun with your phone. Like I have said it so many other threads: I go 2 weeks without battery pulls and the only reason I do one is after an install or erase of another app.
    08-16-09 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD