yesterday after i battery pull i had 40 somethin mb of memory i am now down to about 12 and probably still going down.. why is this? it eventually leads my phone to freeze and force a battery pull to get it back to 40 and slowly goes down..

any help would be great thank you.
    12-25-08 01:39 PM
    How many apps do you have running?
    12-25-08 01:41 PM
    facebook and wheterbug and google maps.. idk if AIM counts too.
    12-25-08 01:43 PM
    Make sure to close out all applications properly--> Menu>Close. Delete all unwanted/uneeded txtx and emails. the pull up full qwerty keyboard>press
    !?123 for num lock then enter: " / " / then press Menu>Clear log. Then close it out. Then pull the battery for 30 seconds and replace it.
    12-25-08 01:46 PM
    Make sure to close out all applications properly--> Menu>Close. Delete all unwanted/uneeded txtx and emails. the pull up full qwerty keyboard>press
    !?123 for num lock then enter: " / " / then press Menu>Clear log. Then close it out. Then pull the battery for 30 seconds and replace it.
    While this isn't Rocket Science to do here and there, it can get quite annoying to have to do this ALL the time. Do you know CX if this memory leak problem will be fixed anytime soon with an update? Maybe the next one? Does the latest one you've tested have it fixed?(Yeah I know your not gonna answer that last question, but it doesn't hurt to try )
    12-25-08 07:06 PM
    bump.......
    12-25-08 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD