Hi, i'm using 9530 storm with OS 5.0.328 , is it possible that my storm got infected by virus?cause my memory keep on increasing.when i start its just around 23MB, but after a while it increase to nearly 50MB.can anybody help?it happened after i connected my storm to my PC using Windows 7, then it began acting like that.

Thanks before
    11-14-09 09:07 AM
    Your memory is increasing, i see no need to complain. And as far as just a virus, never heard of one on a blackberry.
    11-14-09 09:57 AM
    If yours has a virus I hope mine gets the same one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 10:15 AM
    It's not a virus, but I believe I read around here there is sometimes a bug that increases your memory. Have you tried a battery pull and see if it fixes it? (I know you may not necessarily want it fixed, but the memory space might not even be real). There's also a thread going around by Civic that has some weird glitch where your memory increases.
    11-14-09 11:02 AM
    Thanks all for the reply, Amavit i think that you're right bout the memory increase isn't real, my storm just began slower and slower as the memory increase.i've tried to battery pull but it didn't help either.
    11-14-09 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD