Alright so last night I noticed that the memory cleaner icon was in my app folder. I've gone back and forward on weather or not to have this enabled. I eventually decided that the lag to key lock didn't make having this enabled worthwhile.
    So I was surprised to see the icon randomly show up. I went to check if i accidentally turned it on in the security settings and the button for enable/off was greyed out on enable and had a little red lock next to it.
    The phone has been really acting buggy lately...anyone had this happen before or know whats up?

Thanx,
    SS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 07:12 PM
    Alright so last night I noticed that the memory cleaner icon was in my app folder. I've gone back and forward on weather or not to have this enabled. I eventually decided that the lag to key lock didn't make having this enabled worthwhile.
    So I was surprised to see the icon randomly show up. I went to check if i accidentally turned it on in the security settings and the button for enable/off was greyed out on enable and had a little red lock next to it.
    The phone has been really acting buggy lately...anyone had this happen before or know whats up?

Thanx,
    SS

Sounds like you have an IT policy on your phone

04-05-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD