Ok well I am a little angry. Bought a new 16gb memory card from Amazon the other day an am trying to transfer over my info and after a minute of transfering it spits out an error that the drive doesn't exist. Kinda like I unplugged the damn thing right in the middle of the transfer.

I have tried doing it on 3 different computers with the same result on all of them.

Anyone have any suggestions? The info transfered off of the 8gb pretty quickly. Bad memory card maybe?
    09-19-09 08:06 AM
    Have you tried formatting it using the computer or formatting using the util on the blackberry?
    09-19-09 08:27 AM
    Have you tried formatting it using the computer or formatting using the util on the blackberry?
    on the berry
    09-19-09 08:28 AM
    How are you putting it on the card? Through the blackberry? If so try using a memory card reader.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 08:29 AM
    I have been having issues transferring files (especially larger ones) from the SD card in the BB and a PC. Solution, remove the SD card from the BB and use a card reader or built in slot and then put the card back in the BB. I am starting to think there is a BUG in the later OS's with this
    09-19-09 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD