Dumb question. Running .148 on my 9530, and I cannot figure out how to get the slider to come up, and ideally STAY up (I'd prefer to be able to set the default to display the slider always), in the media player. What's the correct procedure to get the darned slider? I always end up just randomly poking at the screen for a while until it appears, and then half the time I've clicked one too many times and it immediately disappears again.
    08-17-09 09:55 AM
    Just touch the screen near the bottom (where it eventually shows up). DON'T click the screen just touch there and it will show up. Then you can click anywhere along the bar to move the slider. Hope that helps.
    08-17-09 10:06 AM
    Thanks. It would help if it worked anything like reliably. I know the unit senses my touch, but even waiting 30-60 seconds, it takes several attempts to get the slider. Perhaps it will be better when we get to rev 5.
    08-17-09 11:28 AM
    i used to have the same issue, but ever since I removed my screen protector, it is shows up everytime i lightly tap on the screen.

the phone functions a lot better for me without the screen protector, try it out.
    08-17-09 12:09 PM
    I'm running .151 on my storm, don't know if that makes a difference or if it's just the actual phone but mine is pretty responsive when it comes to bringing up the slider.
    08-17-09 12:20 PM
    Mine comes up and stays there when I tap the center of the screen (middle of the record image) three times. It goes away with one or two more taps. Weird, but it works.
    08-17-09 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD