I am currently using Media Manager which seems ok. I have a problem with mp3's that are lacking cover art. I browse for art and add it as a cover in media manager but the cover art does not show up on the storm. Except mp3's that i d-loaded that had cover art originally.

Im not a huge fan of itunes and none of my music is DRM....What would you recommend for a free program?

Should I try Raphsody? Does it cost anything? Or stick with media manager?

Im also tranfering pics, and some vids with media manager and would like all in one program like media manager.

Thanks
    12-03-08 07:52 PM
    I am currently using Media Manager which seems ok. I have a problem with mp3's that are lacking cover art. I browse for art and add it as a cover in media manager but the cover art does not show up on the storm. Except mp3's that i d-loaded that had cover art originally. Check out mediamonkey (free) you can search the web (amazon) for missing info like art, tracks and other stuff with one click of the button

Im not a huge fan of itunes and none of my music is DRM....What would you recommend for a free program?

Should I try Raphsody? Does it cost anything? Or stick with media manager?

Im also tranfering pics, and some vids with media manager and would like all in one program like media manager.

Thanks
    A lot of people here don't like the Media Manager (Roxio) but I personally like it. It converts fast and I've never had an issue with it.
    12-03-08 07:55 PM
    i use itunes and have just been dragging files from there to my folder which gives me no artwork and ****ed up file names sometimes looking for a new solution without adding another damn program i use itunes for my ipod and would like to use the same program for everything why cant companies just get along lol
    12-03-08 07:59 PM
    MediaMonkey � Free Media Jukebox, Music Manager, CD Ripper & Converter

My fave.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 08:23 PM
    MediaMonkey � Free Media Jukebox, Music Manager, CD Ripper & Converter

My fave.....

THANKS! I've been looking for something that's not Roxio.
    12-03-08 08:26 PM
    Yw, Sir......

12-03-08 08:34 PM
    Does media monkey transfer directly to the storm? The sames as itunes with an Ipod?
    12-03-08 08:41 PM
    Does media monkey transfer directly to the storm? The sames as itunes with an Ipod?

It will sync just like win doze media player in mass storage mode...album art and sound leveling
    Are the two main features....

12-03-08 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD