Ok when i hook up the usb to the laptopand go to add media threw media manager the storm goes crazy connecting and dissconecting.... is that a issue with running.90?
    01-30-09 08:01 AM
    Turn your mass storage off and that should take care of your problem. Its in options>memory

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 09:25 AM
    Not .90. It's either your mass storage mode or your DM. Did you have problems w/ previous OS's?
    01-30-09 09:27 AM
    I have the exact same problem since installing .90. I have uninstalled and reinstalled different versions of DM and the USB drivers. I have tried mass storage on and off. The issue appears to be .90. I had no problems before. When I open Roxio media manager the usb connects and disconnects over and over going from MTP device to Mass storage mode. back and forth. the entire time DM shows connected. Windows explorer shows going from MTP device to removable storage and back.
    Last edited by coffeeman; 01-30-09 at 10:39 AM.
    01-30-09 10:37 AM
    Turn your mass storage off and that should take care of your problem. Its in options>memory

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks that fixed my problem... 2 thumbs and a beer for you.

Ive never had a problem with it till now.... and now is gone
    01-30-09 10:39 AM
    I will check again tonight. I will set Mass Storage Mode to OFF. I thought I had tried this before. But...if it worked for you..............
    01-30-09 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD