well actually the issue is with me cos i cant for the life of me remember how to view the content of the card, its so frustrating when this happens.

i here alzheimer's is hereditary

any help would result in alot of money (maybe)
    07-27-09 08:56 AM
    Go to options>memory and turn on mass storage and auto detect. Then, when yo uplug it into your PC, the card (as a hard drive) should show up and let you copy stuff to anf from the card. There are 2 hard drives that show up for a BB, one is all the system files (don't mess with that one) and the other is for your music, pic, ringtones etc...
    07-27-09 09:49 AM
    If you want to see files from your Storm, download and install BB File Scout.
    07-27-09 10:57 AM
    well actually the issue is with me cos i cant for the life of me remember how to view the content of the card, its so frustrating when this happens.

i here alzheimer's is hereditary

any help would result in alot of money (maybe)
    I think I just figured out what you want...to actually view/see (from the Storm) the files on your card. Go to the media playaer app and hit the BB menu button (while in Media Player) and choose explore. That will let you navigate to and view all the files on your card. Kind of like a file explorer app for the phone.
    07-27-09 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD