I use a mac. Only the removable media shows up

But I also hace vmware fusion and that will open up the blackberry1 folder
    08-26-09 12:52 PM
    NVM...i re-downloaded the .rar and extracted it to my desktop instead of the default folder... for some reason that worked.
    08-26-09 03:34 PM
    thank you so much!!
    09-02-09 08:15 PM
    I recently bought a Blackberry 8900. I plugged it into my computer and my blackberry asked my if I wanted to enable mass storage mode, I clicked no and don't ask me this again, because I didn't know what mass storage mode was. Now I don't know where to find mass storage mode so I can enable it. Please help
    12-31-09 09:55 PM
    Options > Memory on the phone will get you back to the screen that will allow you to set these options.

Compression > Enabled

Media Card Support > ON

Mass Storage Mode Support > ON

Auto-Enable Mass Storage Mode when Connected > Prompt

I recently bought a Blackberry 8900. I plugged it into my computer and my blackberry asked my if I wanted to enable mass storage mode, I clicked no and don't ask me this again, because I didn't know what mass storage mode was. Now I don't know where to find mass storage mode so I can enable it. Please help
    01-01-10 12:30 PM
    C:\Users\JayMc\Desktop\BB storage Activation new\BB storage Activation new>hahan
    ew -u usbms -s
    'hahanew' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\JayMc\Desktop\BB storage Activation new\BB storage Activation new>pause

Press any key to continue . . .

the above info is what it received upon running the batch file.... so i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong... if yes please correct me.

thanks
    06-26-10 08:29 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD