First thing I'd like to know about my Storm is, is it possible to move multiple files at once??? Meaning, I'd like to 'clean out' my camera folder, and sort all the pics I have into different folders. But, what I'm finding is that I have to select one pic, hit menu, scroll and hit move, find the folder....takes A LONG TIME, 'cause I have ALOT of pics to move. Is there any way to move multiple pics at once? Make sense?
    06-14-09 12:48 PM
    There is no native way to do this on the device.

The easiest way to do a mass transfer is to use a PC to manipulate the files.

1. Enable Mass Storage Mode. Options>Memory, and enable Mass Storage mode, and Enable Mass Storage Mode when connected.

2. Connect to a PC, and open the two drives which show up. One is your device memory, the other is the media card.

3. Highlight and transfer, copy, move, delete, rename, whatever you would like to do.
    06-14-09 12:55 PM
    LoL!!! Grrrrreeeat! Now that just opens up another can of "how do I...." worms.

A'ight....I've yet to hook my laptop up to my phone. I need to learn all about that, now.
    06-14-09 01:12 PM
    LOL. It's easier than you think.

Should have mentioned it earlier, but my suggestion to new users is to check out the Blackberry 101 Lecture series, as it will help quite a bit with basic questions.

That other suggestion I usually toss out there is that, rather than starting a new thread for every question you need answered, try the thread linked in my sig, or PM me for help. You need 10 posts to send a PM, so if needed you can email me at [email protected].
    06-14-09 01:17 PM
    Get acquainted with using the PC to move files around. It's a whole lot easier than doing it on the phone. I listen to audio books on mine, so I move hundreds of files/directories around all the time.

Grey
    06-14-09 01:30 PM
    Should have mentioned it earlier, but my suggestion to new users is to check out the Blackberry 101 Lecture series.
    Awesome.... That's here on the 'board, I take it?
    06-14-09 01:47 PM
    Is there a way to move all contacts from the phone to the SIM card at once?
    06-14-09 02:09 PM
    Awesome.... That's here on the 'board, I take it?
    In the help and how to section here on CB. Good stuff in there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD