Is there way to manage/add/delete contact list/phone numbers etc, via the desktop mananger? I've looked and cant find it.

thanks.
    02-04-09 09:46 PM
    Is there way to manage/add/delete contact list/phone numbers etc, via the desktop mananger? I've looked and cant find it.

thanks.
    best bet is to do everything with outlook. setup your contacts in outlook & then sync it to your phone when you update your phone. I sat down for the past 3 weeks putting in 2200 contacts. IT SUCKS...but it's WELL worth it.
    02-04-09 09:51 PM
    Ooooooooooooh MY!

Times like this I really miss my old razr! LOL

I love my BB gadget, but I cant yet refer to is as a phone becuse I find it really lacking when it comes to phone options. Oh well.

I only have 2199 contacts so it won't be as bad as you had it. ~

thanks for the reply!
    02-04-09 09:56 PM
    how do you people have so many contacts?
    02-04-09 09:58 PM
    Outlook is the best for me.
    750 Contacts

I don't keep everyone's...
    02-04-09 10:00 PM
    I'm kidding about having 2199 contacts (I only have 2198)

- but lots of folks have so many contacts between friends, family and business contacts. Seriously, if I did add of mine, I'd have nearly... 500.

But, because I dont like the limitations with the Storm's contact lists, I will probably end up adding my contacts 2 or 3 times: most frequently called number vs home number etc. That will end up grossing a lot more volume than I care to have.....

02-04-09 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD