Still can't download jads and other extensions ( if that is what they are called).
    I need to have things explained using crayons due to me not knowing anything about the Blackberry systems. I know how to download to a droid or an Iphone,but, man this storm 2 has got me going. Sorry to be a pain in the A__. I try to watch the videos on youtube, but. Maybe I should go back to 2 tin cans and string.
    07-21-10 02:55 PM
    What carrier are you using?
    Do you have a Blackberry Data Plan?
    What are you trying to download?
    What is happening when you try to download stuff?
    07-21-10 03:04 PM
    I have verizon, yes I have a data plan and I want to download jad files, phone locks, etc.....
    07-21-10 03:19 PM
    So....

Have you ever been able to download anything on your phone?
    07-21-10 03:30 PM
    yes, but some files require more than drag and drop.
    07-21-10 03:35 PM
    You still haven't answered my question from the first post.

jad files are meant to be installed from the device. They are mostly referred as OTA (Over The Air). You navigate to the file/link on your phone through the browser and click it. That will download the app you want.

Apps/files that get installed through your computer and using Desktop Manager are alx files.

I don't know of any app you can install by just dragging and dropping the file on your device. You should be able to navigate to the jad file you put on your phone and click it. That should start the download process.
    07-21-10 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD