Hi Guys!

When I recieve a text message or an e-mail. I can see a icon on appear on at the top op the screen. But theres never a number next to it as I can see up other pictures/screencaptures.

Is there a way to restore did?

When I last downgraded to .78 I did saw a number appear. But when I upgraded to .87 and recovered a backup that I�ve made the numbers dissapaered??

Anyone an idea?

*sorry for my bad english
    01-27-09 03:11 AM
    Open your messages folder, hit menu key and select options >general options and set display message count to 'unread'.

That should do it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 03:26 AM
    Thanks for your help!!

I think I accidently change the settings of it.
    01-27-09 03:32 AM
    You're welcome

01-27-09 03:45 AM
    Ok I have been looking around and I need help with this one. I thought it was a voicemail icon but i have no voicemails. Its a little whozzit that looks like a roll of film (remember those?) with a 1 next to it. but i cant figure out exactly 1 what it represents.....
    01-27-09 10:53 AM
    I had that happen also...
    07-08-09 11:42 AM
    Ok I have been looking around and I need help with this one. I thought it was a voicemail icon but i have no voicemails. Its a little whozzit that looks like a roll of film (remember those?) with a 1 next to it. but i cant figure out exactly 1 what it represents.....
    On my Storm, that is the voicemail icon.
    07-08-09 11:46 AM
    I thnk there has been a glitch with the voicemail icons because that is the voicemail icon. As for a fix I'm not aware of one.

07-08-09 11:47 AM
    This is happening on my phone right now as well... So nobody knows how to make it go away?

bbnoob, did you get this fixed somehow?
    07-08-09 12:02 PM
    So I figured out what's going on... at least for me...

I have a visual voicemail program running and for some reason a message slipped past the "forwarding" action that YouMail uses ended up in my actual Verizon Wireless voicemail box....

In order to fix this you need to do the following:

You dial *73 to disable the call forwarding to YouMail... Once you do that you can access your Verizon Wireless VM and delete the pesky message that's hiding in there.

Once you've done that you dial *717142043114 to re-enable the forwarding to YouMail...

Hope that helps anyone else that comes across this page with the same issue!
    07-08-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD