I have a Storm 9530 (VZW) and have three email accounts total coming into the phone: 1) blackberry.net, 2) comcast.net and 3) my work email via OWA (not BES).

Reconcile works for both comcast and work (albeit very slowly) and when I reply to a work email it does show up in my sent items (Exchange Server) but when I reply to a comcast (POP) email there is no sent record. Is there any way when I reply to a comcast (POP) email from my Storm that it could create a sent item on the comcast server so when I go home and d/l my mail there is also a replied-to copy I can put in my sent items folder? Right now my workaround is to CC myself at comcast and then move that copy to my sent items. If what I'm asking could be done I'd love to know how. Also, if there is any way to speed up the reconcile now for both comcast and work accounts I'd REALLY like to know that too.
    01-22-09 03:47 PM
    does anyone have the link for generic service books+im for at&t. the link on how to get all features working on a unlocked blackberry storm for at&t network is not working..please help...thanx
    01-22-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD