Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust the screen lock that happens when the phone is in the case?

The reason i'm asking isn't for when its in its case. I have a magnetic dash mount that the the phone clicks into with a small oval metal plate that is adheared to the back of the phone and anytime it is dash mounted I can't see who's calling me or if I want to use my BB Maps.

Anybody have suggestions (other then get a new mount...thats my last resort)?
    01-26-09 12:15 PM
    Did you say magnetic dash mount, this doesn't sound like a good idea. I would not recommend a magnet around a phone.
    01-26-09 12:31 PM
    Did you say magnetic dash mount, this doesn't sound like a good idea. I would not recommend a magnet around a phone.
    Umm it's a magnet that sleeps the BB in the holsters LOL....

As for your mount issue....
    No Idea... good luck...
    01-26-09 12:38 PM
    I've used this mount with all of my phones over the past 5-6 years. It works great and has never shown ill effect to any of the devices I've used.

However, its looking like it's life may be over if I can't resolve this issue.
    01-26-09 02:45 PM
    Haven't seen this for the Storm.
    01-26-09 02:47 PM
    Its nothing fancy actually...but it does a perfect job and its never had fitment issues (b/c of the metal mounting plate) with any cases on any phones.
    01-26-09 02:53 PM
    lol the holsters that blackberry sell have magnets in them
    01-26-09 03:00 PM
    I think your **** out of luck... Sorry dude.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 03:00 PM
    Well, if I am SOL, can anyone recommend a good secure mounting method for the car then? I'd like to avoid windshield mount if possible only so I want to use the car charger I can.
    01-26-09 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD