I was messing around with my storn trying to close all the apps I had running and I ran into the optio for the home screen... I was trying out what one row of icons would look and I changed it but now I can't get back to switch it to normal. Please help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 10:44 PM
    What is normal? 1 row? 2 rows? 3 rows?
    Or are you saying it won't let you change it anymore?
    Have you done a battery pull yet?
    03-02-09 10:50 PM
    2 rows... The option menu u for it isn't coming up anymore I don't even know how I got to it... And no

03-02-09 10:53 PM
    BB button to bring up the menu (just click the BB button and not hold it down because it will bring up the app selector of the running apps in the background)> options> then select how many rows you want. I hope this helps. Good luck.
    03-02-09 10:55 PM
    While you are on the home screen, press the BB button-->options-->change to 2 rows.
    03-02-09 10:55 PM
    ^I think his screen just isnt coming up which happened to me...i asked the same question when i first joined

Pull the batery
    03-02-09 11:02 PM
    Thanks guys... All I needed was a battery pull because it got all messed up and that window wasn't coming up but thanks again

03-02-09 11:05 PM
    ^I think his screen just isnt coming up which happened to me...i asked the same question when i first joined

Pull the batery
    He replied he doesn't even know how he got it up to begin with. I think he just doesn't know how to navigate back to the proper screen via the menu>options> select number of rows. Not that he can no longer access it. Just what i think he is saying...IMO
    03-02-09 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD