Hello,

I am a new Blackberry user and i can't seem to sync my mac with my bb. I downloaded pocket mac for my computer and press sync! its not syncing. It keeps saying "They were warnings generating this sync". My computer isn't even recognizing the device, like other devices, by popping up on desktop. I know the usb cable is working because it is charging my phone. Can someone please let me know what i am doing wrong? i am completely lost in this new blackberry world.

Thanks
    12-11-08 05:49 PM
    I called verizon. The bb support line for verizon said they haven't been able to make it work and bb knows about it. Usually the error is "error 1; skipping" if I remember correctly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 05:55 PM
    I was using PocketMac for the last 3 weeks since I got my Blackberry and it was great but mine just started doing the same thing. Now I can't even get the program to start. I've tried to download it again but it hasn't helped. So, I look forward to your answer!

Thanks!
    12-11-08 05:58 PM
    missing sync is the only way to go... Every time I have tried to use pocket mac it does the same thing to me...
    12-11-08 05:59 PM
    You probably would want to contact PocketMac directly or use their online support for assistance. There is a work around that BB can advise you of, however it involves you having to delete certain files from your HD to make it work properly.
    12-11-08 06:01 PM
    I found those steps for deleting the files or drivers for it and still no luck. Anyone out there figure something out?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 06:05 PM
    Any idea how to get your iTunes music from Missing Sync to go onto your memory card instead of the device memory? I prefer the organization of iTunes rather than just dragging music on but every time I try it goes to the device and not the memory card
    12-11-08 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD