I'm very new to the blackberry, im planning on getting the blackberry storm, ive read and researched different things that pair up to the blackberry when using a mac. But from what i've heard and read im not sure if im fully understanding things but theres a program called PocketMac which basically updates everything but you have to sync your computer with it in order to update everything. Not a big deal, but my question is, how does the Blackberry Fair when it comes to a mac. Will i be able to wireless access my .Mac e-mail account to fullest using a blackberry or am i stuck with PocketMac and having to sync everything each time i want it on my blackberry, can someone direct me or answer some of the questions and give me the run down on what im going to experience in the future.
    10-03-08 04:07 AM
    I can't help you with your direct problem. HOWEVER, I can help a little bit with getting your problem solved.

The quickest way to tick people off is by posting multiple threads on the same topic. Currently 50% of your posts are duplicates since you've only got 4 posts! I see you've got one going in the mac users forum, that's probably a good spot. People will be more apt to help if you by only posting once.

Best of luck, and welcome to CB.
    10-03-08 04:39 AM
    yeah i didn't mean to post double threads, i didn't really research the forums correctly and i decided to post it in the mac area as well. as im not a moderator i didn't have the option to move/close/delete the thread.
    10-03-08 04:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD