Beware - When I ordered my Storm, the lady recommended screen protectors (display protectors). The first thing I did when after activation was put one on. After about a day, I finally concluded that this just can't be how it is supposed to be. I was mistyping all over the place and really had to touch almost hard enough to select items that sometimes click was initiated. I really was frustrated.

In a frustrated ponderance at my desk, I thought that maybe it shipped with a protector. I took a razor and gently lifted the protector. While holding that one up, very lightly picked at the edge and sure enough I found another protector that was prolly half as thick as the one I installed. I took both off and played with the phone for about a minute. I was extremely relieved at the increased sensitivity. I cleaned the display with microfiber cloth and then put a new protector on there and everything is crack-a-lackin like it should now.

SEO phrases below
    two protectors decreased sensitivity unresponsive touch display hard to control increase sensitivity decrease sensitivity
    12-16-08 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD