Ok so im runnin 5.0.0.328 on Tmobile..
    Apps Downloaded:
    Twitter, Facebook, GoogleMaps, Player For YouTube, PatternLock Lite, Personal Assistant, App World, BBM, Memopad & Tasks.

Application Memory: 10.3 MB
    Device Memory: 872.5 MB

How can i raise my App Memory?
    07-30-10 11:25 AM
    A fresh reload of the OS, and possible use of a Hybrid. I don't use a hybrid on my storm and I have 25mb on startup. Be weary that some apps cause memory leaks. Saved messages, call logs, and old text messages account towards app space too. Dont ask y cause i'm still trying to fig that one out. If you search the forums you'll find that many users suggest shrunkin OS's, you can get these via hybrid loads. (WARNING: Hybrids are not 100% operational. DO YOUR RESEARCH B4 LOADING) Hope this helps.
    07-30-10 11:44 AM
    Don't reload 328, it's terrible. Load 5.0.0.419 and enjoy another 10MB or so of free app memory. When I stripped off the uselss apps like BrickBreaker and WordMole and ran 419, I had 36.x MB free
    07-30-10 11:50 AM
    I have .328 with 20+ apps and no problems. Go on DM and use app loader and delete all the languages and other crap you don't use. Or if you have loaded and deleted a lot of apps you may want to try a security wipe. Themes are big leaks. By the way I boot at 32mb and rarely get below 25 with Mini bar theme running.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-10 03:10 PM
    Hello and welcome to the BlackBerry OS, the most memory eating thing on a BlackBerry that already doesn't have enough memory. I honestly wouldn't worry if I were you, I used to run on 0mb and it ran fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-10 03:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD