Just finished my first OS upgrade (not counting the OTA)
    I just successfully install .151 onto my Storm with no problems.

Thanks to all the users who help with tips/tricks on this site.

Now that I got that out of the way, I'm gonna start looking at different hybrids to make the most out of my Storm...well until I get the Storm 2

Also, would like to note that after the OS was installed.. all my 3rd party apps were on my phone. I didnt have to restore them. Idk if thats normal, but I found that strange.

Peace.
    09-12-09 06:59 PM
    Depending how you did the upgrade, whether through DM or AppLoader, it will place them on your device for you. Also if you did not wipe the device prior they should generally stay.

Either way, glad you enjoy the site and are gaining from the wisdom that the users here have to offer. If you have any further questions dont hesitate to look around or ask if you cant find the answer!
    09-12-09 07:06 PM
    Thy to upgrade to .167. It is more stable than .151
    09-13-09 07:00 AM
    Better then .167 is using lyricidals 6v10 hybrid with the .167 radio swapped in it. It gives you the superior .167, none of the theme problems of .167, it works with bluetooth headsets, a problem with .151. There is also an problem with .151 that I've experienced and resets. Since using lyr's 6v10 not one reset.

To me it's just about perfect.
    09-13-09 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD