Hello everyone,

I have a BB Storm 9530 v 4.7.0.148. After my BES was nice enought to not recognize my password after 6 attempts (It was the correct password - I notice it often does not recognize it) it was kind enough to completly wipe my phone.

I got it re-installed yesterday - and everything seems fine except that when looking at SMS messages - there was not "to' "from" or prior message preview - just the message itself (very annoying - and not on all messages - just some)

Today I look at my phone and see that my SMS program and my Pandora is completly gone. I did 2 battery pulls - nothing.

One other thing tha tmay be a clue - I have always has dolid performance using Pandora via bluetooth to my car FM. Last night right I noticed that it would disconnect from the Jabra SP700 devise i was using - or would work fine then switch to only playing through the BB after one song - weird but true.

Anyone have any suggestions for me? I would be totally lost without my SMS.

Thanks in advance
    HIPMRC
    12-02-09 08:27 AM
    Have you checked with your BES Admin? Perhaps they moved SMS and Pandora as part of an IT Policy.
    12-02-09 10:05 AM
    I will check. The strange thing is it was there after the re-install of BES, and now its not. I re-installed Pandora and its working firn now. Does the SMS have to come from the BES admin?

My company has VERY liberal policies about what they allow. I;; check with admin - thanks for the advise
    12-02-09 11:18 AM
    Perhaps your SMS is combined with your messages icon, to separate them open the messages icon, then press the BB button and select Options, then General Options, then change SMS and Email Inboxes to Separate.
    12-02-09 03:41 PM
    Sorry this reply is so late, but I think this will work. If you reinstall Pandora, you need to re-enable bluetooth. Start Pandora, go to the station list, hit the menu button, scroll to options, and then next to Bluetooth, change to "enable".
    I had the same issue and it took some searching to find this (simple) solution. HTH
    02-11-10 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD