I recently received a new replacement for my storm(10th to be exact). So when I restored my phone using the desktop manager none of my pics or video's restored and now I can't find them. Why would this happen? I have done a restore plenty of times before and never had a problem. Has anyone run into this problem before? Does anyone Know how to get them back? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    09-07-09 04:51 PM
    first they should have been stored on a media card and not the device memory. if theyre on a card they cant be lost.
    second if you still have the defective unit, try finding them again. hopefully you were using the device switch wizard and not just doing a backup and restore. if youve already wiped the defective phone, or if youve already sent it back, youre pretty much screwed. sorry.
    09-07-09 04:58 PM
    10 replacements? Wow! That's the most I've seen. Can anybody beat that? (thread hijack)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 05:02 PM
    My only advice won't help much now, but it will in the future. Make sure you backup your media files to your PC once in awhile.
    09-07-09 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD