I had to reinstall my OS and my apps didnt' get backed up and restored. How do I go about getting them back? The only ones I had that were paid for were Berry Slider and MP3 Rington Creator. I still have the activation code for Ringtone Creator so I assume I can get ahold of the company and give them that but I can't find anything on Berry Slider. Any help is much appreciated.
    11-18-09 10:24 AM
    I found that a second step is required. You need to reconnect to Desktop Manager and use the Application Loader function. Check the aps you want reinstalled and they will be put back on your phone. If your paid aps aren't on the list you will have to contact the developer (or whoever you bought them from) for a download link and registration key. Hope this helps.
    11-18-09 07:15 PM
    Not trying to kick you when you're down but there are two steps to doing a backup. Its discussed frequently and it is talked about in the how to install an OS instructions. Next time you will know to back up your 3rd party apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 07:27 PM
    I had to reinstall my OS and my apps didnt' get backed up and restored. How do I go about getting them back? The only ones I had that were paid for were Berry Slider and MP3 Rington Creator. I still have the activation code for Ringtone Creator so I assume I can get ahold of the company and give them that but I can't find anything on Berry Slider. Any help is much appreciated.
    just redownload berryslider from where you got it from
    11-18-09 07:29 PM
    Thanks, I thought I had everything backed up from when I installed the New OS but when this happened I had to downgrade and then upgrade to the new OS again and somehow that all got lost. I emailed Javatek for MP3 creator and they said to talk to App World...Thats where I bought slider from too so I sent them a message but haven't heard back.
    11-19-09 06:46 AM
    if you bought them from app world log into app world and download again.....
    11-19-09 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD