My storm still does not receive my emails even after installing the new Blackberry messenger. I reset my email yesterday and lost all my contacts in the process. Does any know how I can retrieve my contacts or get my email working again? Thanks
    01-04-10 12:53 PM
    If you email is not working go into the setup wizard and make sure your password and user name are still there. I recently lost email during the big Verizon email failure so I resent my service books. Well as a result my email settings got changed on my phone...I had to go into the setup and reinsert my password. This fixed my email problem. As for the contacts issue if you do not have them in a backup file then you are boned.
    01-04-10 01:05 PM
    recently sync'ed my contacts to Gmail (no idea why I did something this dumb) but in the process all my Contacts got erased.

How do I retrieve them from my backup and put it back on my BB device?
    01-04-10 01:32 PM
    I lost my contacts when I synced them to my Gmail. I see that they are all in my contacts on my email now. I don't know how to get them back onto my phone though, other than restoring my last backup that is 4 months old.
    01-04-10 01:43 PM
    if your contacts are in your gmail, go to the browser on your phone and search for google sync, install that and it will sync the contacts that are in your gmail
    01-04-10 03:33 PM
    That worked! Thanks
    01-06-10 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD