Guys please help me. I was playing with desktop manager and i accidentally asked for some kind of update and now i can not find Browser on my Storm !!!
    11-21-08 04:28 PM
    Mine is missing too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 04:36 PM
    You need to resend your service books. Options - Advanced Options - Host Routing Table -Highlight one of the addresses in there - hit the menu button (right of the green call button) and click register now.

Im pretty sure that will fix the issue. If i am wrong someone else will chime in im sure.
    11-21-08 04:42 PM
    You need to resend your service books. Options - Advanced Options - Host Routing Table -Highlight one of the addresses in there - hit the menu button (right of the green call button) and click register now.

Im pretty sure that will fix the issue. If i am wrong someone else will chime in im sure.
    this is correct. i had the same issue where i had a browser, did the change blackberry wizard in DM and then my browser was gone. you need to resend the service books per scottluckys instructions
    11-21-08 04:45 PM
    I know this is a REALLY old post but I had to look it up since I just lost my browser.

Thanks for the help!
    04-30-09 09:28 AM
    Do a batt pull it will fix it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 09:40 AM
    click my link in sig
    04-30-09 09:50 AM

Thanks, that worked!

Now I wish Mozilla would come out w/a Firefox for the Storm!
    06-02-09 12:23 PM
    Thanks, that worked!

Now I wish Mozilla would come out w/a Firefox for the Storm!
    Don't count on it, bud.
    06-02-09 12:44 PM
    I know this is a REALLY old post but I had to look it up since I just lost my browser.

Thanks for the help!
    +a million for searching. You are OK in my book.

Ha and btw I was about to come up in here and do some major fire damage but then I saw that someone actually searched and I may have shed a tear.
    06-02-09 12:49 PM
    Thanks... Worked like a charm [after I selected a different address in the list]

10-09-09 04:14 PM
    i unlock the blackberry storm 9530 from verizon but i use it on t-mobile but i dont have a browser on my blackberry how can i put it in the blackberry storm???\

please help asap!!!!!!!!!
    04-20-10 08:23 PM
    do you know how to get the browser on the blackberry storm from verizon i unlock it and using it on t-mobile network
    04-20-10 08:25 PM
    I have an Unlocked blackberry storm2 9500 smartphone but with no browser. I went to options and under advanced options. I clicked on Host Routing Table. There are no entries in the HRT. My list is blank. I have also tried the other optons as suggested on the blackbery wesite but with no success. I also did "the battery pull, and to my dismay...it didn't work. Please help. I bought this phone from Ebay (USA) and I'm tryin to use my phone in Thailand. I also wanted to know if anybody knew how to change the BB pin. I have the pin from the guy who had it b4. Have no clue on what to do. Please help, this is really frustrating.
    Thanks!
    10-06-10 03:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD