I have the 9530 running the 5.0 .141 Hybrid.

I did the "shrink my OS" but it did not work. Yes I upgraded from the .132 OS

I went back to Reload the system using crankmem and removed all the useless stuff that was wasting memory.

Once it reloaded, I had somehow lost all my third party apps. No biggie, i can re download all of them...but that's the problem.

Even though it showed for the application Center to be downloaded, it was not..the shortcut for it is gone, and it is showing in my application list though my options menu.

Does anyone know how to get it back? I need it to download Blackberry Apps Center to re download all the apps I used to have.

I had lost the Browser shortcut too, but ran a diagnostic test and it magically reappeared?

Ive been a lurked and played with the OS updates since day one of the Storm 9530, but this one has me at a loss...this is the first time I ever ran into a problem. However small it may seem to some, it has me stumped.
    Any help would be great appreciated...
    Last edited by brad99rt59; 05-10-09 at 07:04 AM.
    05-10-09 06:54 AM
    i also just noticed that Visual Voice mail is gone...I assume if I can get the application center back i can re download it...

I hope
    05-10-09 07:05 AM
    nevermind, after two hours of playing i got it to reload.

you can delete this senseless thread
    05-10-09 07:33 AM
    Just resend your services books.

Everything should reappear
    05-10-09 07:33 AM
    Since u resolved, thread may be useful but FYI:

Post edit button > top of page > select delete message > click delete this message.

Deletion of original post may cause thread 2 be removed.
    05-10-09 09:25 AM
    i also just noticed that Visual Voice mail is gone...I assume if I can get the application center back i can re download it...

I hope
    That should be a good thing! Try the free version of Visual Voicemail by YouMail. No need to spend another 3 bones a month.
    05-10-09 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD