I just did yet another upgrade, and when I plug it in the usb, there use to be 2 options in my windows explorer. One for the media card, one for device files. Now I can only access the media card thru windows explorer.

Anyone know a fix?
    10-16-09 07:39 PM
    For me, if I turn off mass storage mode I can navigate the device and card memory. In My Computer they come up under Blackberry Smartphone as subdirectories. I know there have been a lot of people with issues with MSM and the newer OS packages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 07:42 PM
    For me, if I turn off mass storage mode I can navigate the device and card memory. In My Computer they come up under Blackberry Smartphone as subdirectories. I know there have been a lot of people with issues with MSM and the newer OS packages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I cant get mine to reconize ANYTHING if i turn off the mass storage mode. If i turn it on, i get access to the media card, but not to the internal memory of the phone
    10-16-09 07:49 PM
    What did you update to? I know on .230 you can only view the memory card I believe. That's how things are on my phone
    10-16-09 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD